Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday!

Thank you Lord that...

Our kids, P's parents arrived home safe and sound last night from their vacation in Mexico. They had a wonderful time, but were so happy to be home and with P again. Her mother said, "Oh, my goodness! P's looks so different -- she looks older and more mature." P preceeded to show off standing up on her own, right in the middle of the room for her Mama & Dada. Of course, they were both amazed.

P had a great time with her other grandmother and came home healthy and happy.

Our other son, J was working from home yesterday so I was able to have a nice visit with him.

Jim has stayed in town all this week! It's so nice to have him here with us.

My whole family is healthy and happy. PTL!

Cooler temperatures... sitting out on our new back patio reading my Bible and Bible study.

For serving my Lord.

Having His grace and forgiveness every day because I mess up so often, but through Jesus there is always a 'do over' and 'try it again.'

Thank you Lord for so many blessings, more than I can ever count.

You are so amazing and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment