Monday, January 4, 2010

Wow - God is sooooo Good!

After much time in prayer this morning for many, many things. God has answered a long, tiresome prayer request! YAY God!!! Yes, Your mercies are new every morning; I praise You Holy Name! Thank you for lifting the load my hubby has carried at work for so long. This is a great way to start the new year and a fabulous way for the hubs to start his new official position in his career. Thank you Father - God!

Now Lord, please be in every conversation and plan for this (possible) upcoming trip to You know where. I trust in You completely with my hubs - the love of my life; You are his Provider, his Protector and his Salvation.

God is good. Draw near to Him and He will show His Presence and His Faithfulness to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment